- Brand: Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Model: SYS III
- Pump Type: TU-7
- Voltage/Current: 208-230 Volts (60Hz) / 3Phase 8.2 Amps
- Cooling Capacity: 70 kW (238,840 BTU)
Note: Cooling capacity is based on a 10°C temperature differential between the cooling water supply and the cooling fluid flowing from the System to the instrument being cooled.
- Temperature Stability ±1.0°C
- Net Weight: 206 lb.
- Simple, reliable design for years of worry-free operation
- Compact footprint optimizes valuable floor space
- Heat load sensing valve conserves facility water usage
- Flow control valve allows precise setting of recirculating rate
- High-temperature and low-liquid-level safety feature with status relay provide protection to temperature-sensitive applications
Purpose: This system water-to-water heat exchanger works as a cooling water supplier to both environmental pressure chamber and POETS vacuum chamber. This system provide a clean, stable, controlled, closed-loop water cooling system that rejects the process heat into an existing in-house facility water supply (MEL). This eliminates the problems associated with the direct use of in-house water such as insufficient or fluctuating flow, changing pressure, poor water quality and temperature instability.